InnovationKT 2015 is an international conference focussing on innovation and knowledge transfer.
InnovationKT 2015 is the conference for knowledge professionals - those academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enerprise, knowledge transfer, exchange and sharing.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive workshops, the InnovationKT 2015 Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-business and business-business interactions. Applicable themes include:-
- Processes of knowledge transfer, knowledge origination, knowledge exchange and knowledge sharing
- Innovation, open innovation and the relationship between knowledge transfer and innovation
- Human and organisational aspects of knowledge management
- Incubators and entrepreneurship schemes
- Commercialisation (licensing of intellectual property, spin-outs formation, and incubators)
- Collaborative applied research and consultancy
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- All other aspects of university-business and business-business collaborative working
InnovationKT2015 is organised by KES International in partnership with the Institute of Knowledge Transfer and the Staffordshire University. It follows successful events in the series held in since 2009.